- C++ Concurrency in Action: "C++ Concurrency in Action, Second Edition teaches you everything you need to write robust and elegant multithreaded applications in C++17."
- C++: The Complete 3 Books in 1 for Beginners, Intermediate and 21 Sample Codes and Advance Crash Course Guide in C++ Programming: "You will gain the skills to create a useful program, one that can work on phones, on websites, and so much more. "
- Commodity Algorithms and Data Structures in C++: Simple and Useful: "This book covers commodity algorithms and data structures learned in an algorithms class and many that aren't"
- C++ How to Program (10th Edition):
- Starting Out with C++ from Control Structures to Objects (9th Edition): "A clear and student-friendly way to teach the fundamentals of C++"
- Beginning C++ Through Game Programming: "BEGINNING C++ THROUGH GAME PROGRAMMING, FOURTH EDITION is a great way to get started in game programming."
- C++ For Dummies, 7th Edition: "The best-selling C++ For Dummies book makes C++ easier!"
- Effective Modern C++: 42 Specific Ways to Improve Your Use of C++11 and C++14: "It describes how to write truly great software using C++11 and C++14—i.e. using modern C++."
- Problem Solving with C++ (9th Edition): "Problem Solving with C++ is intended for use in the C++ introductory programming course. "
- Programming: Principles and Practice Using C++: "An Introduction to Programming by the Inventor of C++"
- C++ How to Program (Early Objects Version) (9th Edition): "For Introduction to Programming (CS1) and other more intermediate courses covering programming in C++. "
- Jumping into C++:
- The C++ Programming Language, 4th Edition: "Now, as C++11 compilers arrive and development organizations migrate to the new standard, they know exactly where to turn once more: Stoustrup C++ Programming Language, Fourth Edition"
- The C++ Programming Language, 4th Edition: "absolutely authoritative and exceptionally useful information they need to write outstanding C++ programs. "
- C++ Primer (5th Edition): "Bestselling Programming Tutorial and Reference Completely Rewritten for the New C++11 Standard"
- Starting Out with C++: From Control Structures through Objects, Brief Edition: International Edition:
- The C++ Standard Library: A Tutorial and Reference (2nd Edition): "The C++ standard library provides a set of common classes and interfaces that greatly extend the core C++ language."
- C++ Primer Plus (6th Edition) (Developer's Library): "C++ Primer Plus is a carefully crafted, complete tutorial on one of the most significant and widely used programming languages today. "
- Starting Out with C++: From Control Structures to Objects with My Programminglab: "step-by-step presentation helps beginning students understand the important details necessary to become skilled programmers at an introductory level. "
- C++ How to Program: Late Objects Version (7th Edition) (How to Program (Deitel)): "Late Objects Version: C++ How to Program, 7/e is ideal for Introduction to Programming (CS1) and other more intermediate courses covering programming in C++. "
- C++ How to Program (7th Edition): "For Introduction to Programming (CS1) and other more intermediate courses covering programming in C++."
- C++ How to Program (6th Edition): "the most comprehensive, practical introduction to C++ ever published-with hundreds of hands-on exercises"
- Starting out with C++ Brief (5th Edition): "In Starting Out With C++, Gaddis makes a very detailed and slow-paced presentation of both programming and C++ syntax concepts so all readers will be able to follow along."
- C++ How to Program (5th Edition): "the most comprehensive, practical introduction to C++ ever published-with hundreds of hands-on exercises"
- Effective C++: 55 Specific Ways to Improve Your Programs and Designs (3rd Edition): "It is an absolute must-read for anyone thinking of doing serious C++ development."
- C How to Program Introducing C++ and Java: "It covers the full C language, key library functions, object-oriented programming in C++ and Java, and event-driven GUI programming in Java."
- C++ Primer Plus: "If you are new to C++ programming, C++ Primer Plus, Fifth Edition is a friendly and easy-to-use self-study guide."
- C++ How to Program (4th Edition): "the most comprehensive, practical introduction to C++ ever published -- with hundreds of hands-on exercises"
- Sams Teach Yourself C# in 21 Days: "This book will take you, step by step, through learning C#, the computer industry's newest and most productive language."
- Accelerated C++: Practical Programming by Example: "This is a first-rate introductory book that takes a practical approach to solving problems using C++."
- C How to Program (3rd Edition): "Carefully explains C and presents substantial introductions to C++ and Java."
- The C++ Programming Language: Special Edition (3rd Edition): "More than three-quarters of a million programmers have benefited from this book in all of its editions"